Tips for successful video call:
- 1. Use Chrome or Firefox browsers only for video appointment. Chrome is preferred.
- 2. Ensure your browser is latest and is not a very old version.
- 3. Ensure your computer camera/audio is not used by any other application.
Close such applications on your computer.
- 4. When your are prompted to ALLOW access to camera/audio select 'OK' or 'YES'
1. From the below drop-down, select a camera you would like
to use during the meeting: (may take few seconds)
- 2. Do you see your picture in the preview to the right?
a. If yes, click below button to check connection
b. If no, try selecting a different camera from drop-down above. If that doesn't help, switch from Chrome to Firefox or vice-versa.
c. If you still cannot see your picture, or connection is not successful,
please contact Customer Service.
Do you see your computer Microphone listed in the dropdown?
If yes, click on next button. Otherwise, contact Customer Service.
Do you see your computer Speakers listed in the dropdown?
If yes, your computer is now ready for visit. If not, please contact Customer Service.
Close this browser window when you are done.